If you have missed the chance to play Craps game with close people at home, you can try Craps online. The rules that work at most internet casinos are similar, so it will not take much time to learn them. Moreover, many casinos offer to try free online Craps. Therefore, you lose nothing, but get skills.
Craps online game in Canada
It’s pretty easy and fast to learn Craps. No matter which variant of Craps you choose, there are some basic rules that you’ll always need. However, remember that much here depends on Fortune: sometimes, even strategies that skilled gamblers use, do not help them.
Before starting free online Craps game round, all players can be named a “Shooter”. This name is used to call the one, who will hold the dice and throw it.
There are several ways to make bets. Playing this game for free, you will learn everything about its hidden tricks. Many casinos in Canada have Craps games. These are:
- Yukon Gold;
- 888 Casino;
- Jackpot City;
- All Slots;
- Leo Vegas and more casinos to play Craps online.
You will certainly learn the rules while playing this game.
Playing Craps with other guys
Craps online is today a standard at many gambling houses. It is quite common to see it in many game offerings, which is why you can simply lose much in cases you have not tried before. There, you do not have to gather the whole family. Instead, you can learn to play Craps online with other players sitting on your own couch.
Rules for bets
There are 4 basic bets a shooter can choose from.
- Pass Line. This is the most common Craps online bet to choose from. You get a win in case 2 dice have a common sum out of either 7 or 11. However, the sum of dice becomes one of the following you have lost: 12, 3, or 2. If you get any of the other sums in between, the shooter comes to a point and is allowed to continue shooting.
- Do not Pass. Here you can win in case a shooter gets either a sum of 12, 3, or two. The shooter may continue to throw just as above, but the outcome will be the exact opposite. That is, in case he rolls a sum of 7 before he gets to his point, you win.
- Come. Here you are only allowed to bet after a shooter has received a so-called point. You win if the shooter has received either 7 or a sum equal to 11. This bet has more rules, and you will find them on the sites of the best casinos in Canada.
- Don’t Come. Here you can make a bet in case the shooter has already received the point. You win if the sum (the result of dice) is either 12, 2, or 3. You lose if you get 7 or 11.
Craps online rules can feel complicated first, but soon, you will understand them. Many online casinos also offer live casino, where Craps is played via a live broadcast. In other words, you can easily play with players from all over the world, while staying at home. Thus, you can always choose several variants to play between.